March 2019 Winery inventory
Bulk Wine In totes, ready to move.
630 gallons Amber Chardonnay
260 Gallons Apple Pie
300 Gallons Plum, Dry
300 Gallons Ocotillo
265 Gallons Prickly Pear
150+ gallons Cabernet Sauvignon, In 3 drums
Pallets have 60 cases per pallet, whole pallets only please
Pallet# # of cases
- 36 Merlot, 18 Blackberry Lavender mead
- 60 Hibiscus
- 21 Hibiscus, 25 Petit Syrah
- 4.25 Lavender Merlot, 23 Prickly pear
- 60 Strawberry and Buckwheat Mead
- 37 Blackberry and Buckwheat Mead
- 60 Valencia orange and star anise mead
- 41 Valencia orange and star anise mead,18 Apple Pie
- 60 M-5( 5 melon and star anise)
- 60 M-5
- 21 M-5, 39 Black grape and lemon drop melon
- 28 ocotillo, 32 Black grape and lemon drop melon
- 17 Prickly pear, 12 Strawberry and chocolate, 24 Mandarine orange and chocolate
- 4 Mandarin orange and choclate, 43 elderberry and maca, 5 ocotillo,8 sultana grape and blueberry
- 18 Sultana Grape and Blueberry,42 Grapefruit
- 23 Sultana Grape and Blueberry,37 Apple strawberry Blueberry
- 60 Strawberry and blueberry
- 48 Strawberry and blueberry, 11 Apple strawberry blueberry
- 14 Juan Canary Melon, 3 mixed cases.
I'd like to sell these as whole pallets. Cash and Carry. I can most likely arange for a fork lift to load a large flat bed trailer, or box trailer.
Prices are 10$per gallon for bulk wines and 100$ per case for bottled wines on Pallets. All are cash and carry. If anyone wants to offer for the whole lot, thats fine, all offers will be considered.
Also there is a great deal of stainless steel tables, sinks, single and triple, 2 6 burner commercial ranges with ovens, a pasta cooker, and tons of supplies for a commercial kitchen, a 2 qt hobart style mixer, with many attachments. Lots of winemaking supplies, 4000 corks, 30K heat shrinks, quarts of sealed wine yeast. Nutrients, sparkolloid and much much more. Call for pricing, or to make offers.
Also, I have solid surface 2 tops with heavy steel bases, several dozen chairs, the wine bar I built for our tasting room with finished live edge cedar top etc etc etc.
Contact Ray Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org