Membership in the AWGA shall be open to any Arizona based person or business entity engaged in the commercial growing/selling of grapes or production and selling of wine. These members will be entitled to all benefits of membership in the AWGA, plus voting.
Grower In Development $250
Membership in the AWGA shall be open to any Arizona based person or business entity having at least two acres planned or planted or in the process of obtaining an Arizona Farm Winery License or any person or business entity that holds an Arizona Farm Winery License but has not yet started production and selling of wine or grapes, plus voting.
Any other person or business entity not eligible as a voting member may be eligible as an Associate Member, i.e. one who provides goods and services to the wine industry or engages in the sale of wine..
Supporting Members $50
Any other person or entity not eligible as a voting member may be eligible as a Supporter Member, i.e. consumers who support the Arizona wine industry and enjoy Arizona wine.
Plan includes the following benefits:
· Outbound marketing to consumers, press outlets and tourism partnerships to drive traffic to Arizona Wine Growers’ businesses
· Active participation with leading lobbyist on legislation around Arizona liquor laws
· Access to a community of producers and growers who support Arizona wine
· Opportunity to participate in AWGA events
· Opportunity to participate in AWGA organized educational events
· Access to a “Member’s Only” community within the Arizona Wine Growers Association website
· Discounted tastings at AWGA participating wineries
· Wholesale pricing at participating wineries.
· Winery members have full voting rights with AWGA